Thursday, October 20, 2011

Later gaters...

Hiking boots - check
Hiking socks,  which are shockingly comfy - check
Long johns - check
Yoho jacket - check
Packing list for the morning - check
Laundry done - check
Kitchen cleaned - check
Alcohol, don't even ask, trust me on this - check 
Books to read, iPad and old school - check
Bandaids - check
Grocery list - check
Baseball hat, cause my hair is gonna be interesting - check
Running shoes, gotta clear my head, see 'alcohol' - check 
iPod and speakers - check
Bathing suit, cause they have a sauna - check
(and yes I'll be singing Finnish sauna songs and did you know there is a Facebook page just for Finnish sauna songs?)
Tylenol - check check check check
Prayers for sunshine - check


4 girls
3 nights
my money is on the girls, NOT the owners of the BandB




that's all I got, I should be sleeping already!

8 comments:

Julie said...

FUN!!!!

Finnish sauna songs?

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Have fun!

adena said...

Julie, my grandmother was from Finland and she taught us Finnish sauna songs when we were kids.

BDD, thank you!! I will!

MandyB said...

have a great weekend!

misszippy said...

That sounds awesome! I am well aware of the Finnish sauna culture. My husband's company is based there and he spends more than his fair share of time in saunas when visiting!

Have a great time!

adena said...

Thanks MandyB

misszippy, I want to go to Finland!!! Not just for the saunas. I miss my grandmother.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. Have a great time!

...D

Jason said...

Sounds like a blast. Have fun tater.

Can't wait to hear about the epic weekend!