Thursday, June 10, 2010

what was I thinking?

I just realized something...

I am meeting Nancy (my coach) for private cycling session for one hour on Saturday. I thought that would mean that I don’t have to do my swim on Saturday because I’m cycling instead but I just checked my schedule and that is not the case, she's got them both in there.

I did bootcamp last night, cycling tonight, off tomorrow, then swim AND cycle on Saturday and then swim, bike and run on Sunday.  Then I start all over again on Monday with a swim, Tuesday cycle and run (my first brick training session), Wednesday bootcamp, Thursday another 90 minutes of cycling....

What have I done?!?!?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can totally do this! Just think about all that you have accomplished the last few years. Your body is all set and ready for the challenge...and your mind will catch up!

Sukhi

Anonymous said...

I hope you're still alive to come visit after all that on Sunday! ;-) You can do it! Go you!

...D

adena said...

Sukhi, I'm so happy you're coming with me, I can't imagine a better person to be there during this one. :-)

D, I'm definitely still coming but we may be a bit later than planned. I'll race fast.. haha

MandyB said...

You are such an inspiration!!! Pack the heating pad and ice pack just in case ;)

Kiddo ;) (manda)

adena said...

Thanks kiddo, I'm hardly inspirational, just trying to get things done and laugh along the way.