Wednesday, April 6, 2011

so I was...

When I decided to get a tattoo, I wanted one like hers
How did this happen??
Writing goals for the week, month, six months and year. They include actually finishing this half ironman even though it still feels like kind of a joke and sometimes not a funny one.

Eating really well, and feeling good.

Sleeping like sh*t lately, what's up with that.

Dreading having to start getting up early to get workouts in but I kinda wanna beat Matty O in total weekly hours of training.

Wishing I was a millionaire gazillionaire.

Writing this entry on the train with one hand, I have a coffee in the other.

Still relieved that I have finished all my tax stuff for this year, business and personal.

Choking when I saw the bill from my accountant. Seriously.

Excited to be back in the pool tonight, first spin, then swim.

Looking forward to warmer weather as the week progresses.

Looking forward to the weekend with loads of training and fun stuff.

Wondering, on the bike, do you actually put cream on the chamois to help the girly bits, I am still kinda confused and a bit put off at the thought.

Thinking I need to get to Neworld for a new bike seat. In fact maybe after my long ride on Saturday, I'll be all sweaty and gross, nice.

Thrilled to open up my mailbox to another postcard from my pal PedalmanTO, I always love hearing from him and checking out the funky postcards he sends.

There's loads more going on so I was planning on telling you all about it later this week.

that's all I got...

11 comments:

Matty O said...

first off, I think you will have more hours than me... that worries me! I have been doing this longer than you... NOT FAIR! haha.

as for the girl bits... i recommend a better seat fit. Some places can actually fit you to a seat... other places will offer you a saddle to try for a few rides. I will send you a picture of H's saddle... she however wants to try my Adamo saddle now since she still has some discomfort in aero position.

If you think the girl bits are bad, try shoving all the man bits in a spandex short and biking with all that junk!!!

Pedalman TO is a cool guy, good stuff!

No typos with one hand? Impressive! Ipad or Iphone?

Big Daddy Diesel said...

- I want to see the show down between you and Matty, dont let him fool you, he trains alot

- As for the girly parts I dont know, as for the boyly parts (its a word in my dictionary, and my dictionary counts.. or I just made it up) I spray the bottom bum and inner thighs

adena said...

my god this sport is sexy!!!

adena said...

Matty, there were typos a'plenty. I typed it on my iphone on the way into work this morning and emailed to my work email account. From there I spelledcheck/copy/paste/formatted it into the blog. PITA but if I didn't do it that way I would not have gotten done.

Jason said...

oh this sport is sexy alright. Spoke to a guy in CA on the ride to the hotel about peeing on the bike and the run. And it was a casual discussion.

typos or not....my question is did you spill any coffee? I mean Matty is riding his trainer eating waffles and drinking coffee. You are writing blog posts with one hand and coffee. All I do with coffee is enjoy it. I am missing out on this multi-tasking thing.

Stay Strong you Angel/Ninja.

Julie said...

I'm with you on the 70.3 feels like a joke some days...ist's just a question of who the joke is on. :)

Oh and that sleep thing..I'm with you there too, it's like your in my head or something...

I've not used any cream/spray whatever yet on the bike...no help here...may need to do that soon those as the rides go over 50miles.

So do tell about the tat...

adena said...

Jason, like beer, I never spill coffee. It's all about priorities.

Julie, when I saw my friend's tattoo I thought, wow that's cool I want one and over time it morphed into this huge thing covering my entire forearm. It was a helluva post race high. ;-) I'm getting more at the end of 2011 racing season.

One Crazy Penguin said...

What does your tattoo say?

I'm looking at doing my first 70.3 in the next year. I will be coming to you for lots of advice so be prepared :)

Bamboo Cyclist said...

Ha my favorite is wishing you were a gazillionaire. You are the best. Thank you for the amazing posts that ALWAYS make me laugh and brighten my day. You have such a way of helping life to slide right on by. You're one in a million.

Julie said...

I wondering on the translation also.

Caratunk Girl said...

Another tat? :) cool.

I want to be a bazillionare too.