Monday, April 18, 2011

Where I'm at...

As you can imagine this past week was a whirlwind and a roller coaster of emotion. I can't say enough how grateful I am for the non-stop support I have received, please know that I am trying to get back to all of you as quickly as I can. How Hunter's parents and brothers make it out of bed everyday is beyond me. They are strong, amazing people and I'm certain that is how Hunter ended up being the great kid she was.

I've not trained and am not in the mindset to even bother. Am I going to race? I don't have a clue. These upcoming weeks with my family are my number 1 priority and I'm not sure where training fits in. I do need to get out and do something but can't think about training with the team just yet, the tears still come too easily and 10-12 hrs per week right now is far to overwhelming to contemplate.  

I'm back to work, taking things minute to minute.  Until I get my shit together I'm going to shut up shop here rather than put you through anymore sad posts. 

I'll be back...

8 comments:

Julie said...

Will miss your posts and hope that things become not quite so overwhelming. Again I'm so sorry and send you many hugs.

Caratunk Girl said...

Hugs to you Adena, I am so so sorry.

Don't worry about training one bit, somethings are way more important.

Let me know if there is anything I can do, you know how to get a hold of me.

Take care of you.

Big Daddy Diesel said...

HUGS!!!

I know training is the last thing on your mind, but getting out and running or biking alone is very therapic, it really does help, gets the emotions out, helps fight the anger, as much as you dont want to, just give a try, I promise it helps

Sue Sitki said...

Adena,

if I can do anything for you, send me an email.

I'm thinking about you.

- Sue

One Crazy Penguin said...

*hugs*

Taking care of yourself and your family right now. Know that all of us out here are supporting you though. Let me know if there's anything you need, even if it's just an ear :)

Unknown said...

((HUGS)) Take care and we'll be here when you're ready to come back! :)

Julie said...

Just thinking about you....

Bryan said...

A, don't beat yourself up, definitely a stressful time for you. From experience the worst thing you can do is not train, the training will actually help and you can multi task and cry as you train. In all seriousness, get back on the horse, you do no good to yourself or others, it's a slippery slope. Even a 5 minute jog or 15 minute bike is a start. Trust me, training is the best thing for you, your spirits will naturally life. "It's hard to feel sorry for yourself or situation, when your doing something good for yourself". You can tattoo that, its words I remind myself when I need it.

Please take these words in the kind and loving spirit they were intended.

Now get your Ass outside. haha

B