Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I owe Bryan some calories!

I did amazing last week with my training (two spin classes, OUCH) and my eating UNTIL (dun dun dun) Saturday after my session with my coach... from then on it was epic fail.. 

And while I feel bad that I didn't do better I'm not that upset AND

I won't regret it, in fact I REFUSE to regret it.. I'm done with spending hours and days kicking myself for choices I make.  Yes, there are consequences for my actions (or lack thereof) BUT MOVE ON.. take lessons learned (and turkey eaten, yummy) and just keep going.

And now I'll start with the making up...  move along folks, nothing to see here..

Tonight, I RUN.

That's all I got

6 comments:

Matty O said...

Its funny you say no regrets. I used to get down on myself with my bad diet. Now I use my bad diet as motivation (soooo way stupid thinking). But if I eat ice cream or chocolate or something, I have to pay myself back with an EXTRA workout.

Its like self punishment or something. Works for me :)

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I thought I commented on this, I must be getting old and losing my mind.

I agree with the no regrets, we put too much stress on ourselves, to the point were it borderlines becoming not as fun, and the reason why we do this is for fun.

Anonymous said...

Its called "balance"

adena said...

Matty, I'm clearly not into self abuse like you (har har) but maybe one day. In the meantime I keep moving forward. Currently that means under a blanket with a box of tissue..

BDD, you are not old! It's true, this needs to be my life and therefore FUN!!

Anonymous, yes BALANCE is the key.

Bryan said...

I love your attitude and hate anonymous commentors they think they are so smart.

To Mr or Mrs Anonymous, "F#ck off" with your stating the obvious comment. Hopefully next time you can state your name and leave something interesting. Although if that's the best you got, I can see why you post anonymous.

Sorry A, I felt it needed to be said. haha

B

adena said...

B, I try to take 'tude' lessons from you especially when it comes to the fun vs training ratio. I've done some serious making up this week though. And your comments and opinions are ALWAYS welcome on my blog. I dunno who anonymous is, I wonder if they have 'balance'.