I got tagged, by Matty_O!!! I have to admit I feel a teensy bit famous.
If you could eat anything without any health repercussions or guilt, what would your meal be?
Oh man, that is hard!! Would have to be a steak dinner with ‘frites’ and red wine OR anything from here
If you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be and why?
I’d like to see my grandfather again. I was too young to appreciate him when he passed away and never got to know him on an adult level. I already know he was the best grandfather on the planet but I’d love to be able sit down and have a good chat over a beer and ask him about his story.
Why did you start blogging and what did you expect when you started?
I have had a personal blog since 2004 on livejournal but it’s locked down to a small group of people, it can get racy. My blog here is of course, because I needed a fitness goal (thanks Tawnya). This whole idea of triathlons and blogging would have died inside of a week but then I found other bloggers (Bryan, Johan, Matty, Rodney and everyone else) and it’s been going ever since. Now I have an entire community of people that keep me motivated and make me laugh til I snort coffee out my nose.
What is the one book you could read over and over again?
Replay by Ken Grimwood. I dunno why I love it. After I read it the first time I bought copies for a bunch of my friends. It’s just an interesting story.
If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
I hate traveling, I know weird right? I hate the packing and the getting there and coming home and the laundry. BUT I would like to go on an Alaskan cruise and I do dream of warmer places in winter. Lately I have been dreaming of running away in general, to a much warmer climate. Arizona maybe? Anyone got a job for me there?
If you could have a TV show on the Food Network, what would it be?
Kitchen disasters” also known as “How to drink too much wine and ruin breakfast”
What was the best meal you ever had?
No way I can pick a favourite here but a good steak dinner is always at the top of my list. OR egg salad sandwiches, made by my mom (on white bread).
Who has been the greatest influence on your love for food and learning to cook?
My mom is a great cook. My sister and brother are also amazing cooks and I just try to keep up with them.
I was also tagged for another meme and I think I am supposed to include this pic but I'm not postive.
Here are the rules
1) Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog...
Thank you Matty_O!!!!!
2) Share 7 things about yourself
3) Pass the award to other bloggers
Soooo here goes:
1) I was named after both of my grandmothers
2) I got my driver’s license (G) when I was 39 years old.
3) I start listening to Christmas music in October but I don’t decorate my house for Christmas at all.
4) I love bacon and jam sandwiches. It has to be on white bread and strawberry jam.
5) I bungee jumped on a dare, I’ll do just about anything if you dare me to, just about.
6) I don’t like wet or cold feet. I will only wear sandals if it’s the height of summer and has been dry for a week. If it looks like there might be the slightest indication of rain, it’s shoes and socks all the way.
7) I have a VERY weak stomach. You can’t talk about anything gross around me. I watch Grey’s Anatomy with both hands over my eyes and sometimes I have to sing loudly to drown out the gross sounds or dialogue.
Now I have to tag people for these but I bet everyone has already done it.
I have to tag Bryan even though he claims he's not blogging anymore
I need to tag John and also tell him to BUY HIS WIFE A BIKE ALREADY!!!
OBVIOUSLY I have to tag Johan just because
And I want to tag Rodney cause I haven't seen a post from him in a while
And cause I hope she's reading this I have to tag my VAN AWESOME MIM pal.
That's all I got.