Monday, January 4, 2010

Quickie

My day off FLEW by, wow!  Woke up later than I had hoped and was going to surf a bit, then head to Team Aquatic to get a bathing suit, all was going according to plan except when I got there they were closed for inventory which means no bathing suit until Saturday.  On the drive back home I realized I had forgotten my chiro appt so I pulled into a McDonalds parking lot (oy) and rebooked for 11:00am.  Went and got my back crunched, then off to meet my trainer for 60 minutes of fun (see, that was positive, little sarcastic, but positive).  


I headed to the grocery store to stock up for the week and on the way out I realized I had been in there about an hour and a half, it felt like 15 minutes.  Home to do some laundry, shower, cook some food and that is it, the day is done.. 


Stats are:
60 minutes circuit weight training
Calories burned today: 550 (I know this is true, I had my HRM, woot!)
Calories burned in 2010:  approx 1200

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah on calorie burn! Can't wait to swim on Sunday!

adena said...

Hey I have to swim and bike on Sundays now instead of swim/run.. do you have bikes at your place? If not I can go bike first and then head over.

2010 - My Year! said...

I'll check and let you know.