1. I would say I drive over the speed limit on occasion but my speedometer is broken therefore there's no proof.
2. I don't wait an hour after eating to swim. It depends on what I ate and how I feel.
3. I definitely don't drink enough water.
4. I ripped the tags off my mattresses despite the warning that it would be a legal disaster for me if i did that.
5. I write blogs at work (occasionally) but I turned off the thing that shows the time I post them so there's no proof.
6. I don't always let the oven fully preheat before I put stuff in there to cook. Except when making yorkshires cause they don't work if you don't do everything exactly.
7. Sometimes I drink before noon and by drink I mean an alcoholic beverage or 2, or 3. What like you never??
8. Last week I would have said I skip more workouts than I should but this week I'm hardcore.
9. At a restaurant I usually end up eating with the wrong fork but act like I'm doing it on purpose if someone calls me out.
10. I will use my iphone while in the bathtub but never my hair dryer.
One rule I never break is that one in the pamphlet that comes with a hair dryer, "Do not use while sleeping". I NEVER do that.
I ran with my group last night and it was a slow painful 6km. I think that since I haven't missed a workout I am just tired overall and that contributed to the pain. I have a rest day today (woohoo) and tonight I'm signing up for the Peterborough 70.3 with Mrs. LoTC, at least I think it's tonight else I'll be showing up at their house unannounced and John kinda scares me.
that's all I got...
|Hopefully this will be my running view on Sunday|